I particularly detest myself when I allow my brain to function in this manner. Why must there be a devil in me that comes out to taunt me every now and then? Why is it that it has always got to be you whom the little devil taunts me with? Why is it that yours seems so flawless and worthy, while mine seems so wretched?
Oh yes, I almost forgot - you`re not the only one. But that's irrelevant now.
I feel a strong resentment building up erratically in every crevice of my damned heart. I know it`s wrong, but I`m sorry, I can`t help it. What`s fair?
I think God has it planned for me to stagger through a tough stretch of life at this juncture. I can feel it, I feel it in my blood. But who am I to complain? I`m gonna prove it to myself, and to God, that I`ll live through all this shit.
Again, who am I to complain? Sum up all my little issues, and they aren't even comparable to a single problem that may be faced by someone else. I know, I know I`m wrong. I`m feeling so selfish, but then again,
I can't help it.Shouldn't have gone to the search en
gine for help. It was a huge mistake.
Those are not for my eyes.
Reflect.
I have to learn to appreciate. Yes.
Tapping on another issue. I don't need you to change. You don't have to change in order to be yourself. Why can't you get it?
On top of exam stress, this is too much to shoulder.I need a break